Mini S’more Pies

Happy February!
As Winter drags on here in Michigan I love knowing that we are one month closer to Spring. I love the four seasons, but Winter is my least favorite. Days can be long and dark! I am definitely hoping Spring comes early!
While going through pictures from Summer, I remembered a few treats I made for our Cousin Campout  party. Each year we have a big backyard campout for all the kids in our family who have summer birthdays. It is one of my favorite events of Summer!
IMG_20130803_125831_111
Items needed:
Mini graham cracker pie crusts
Marshmallow Cheesecake recipe
chocolate syrup
Mini marshmallow bites

Layer ingredients in the mini pie crusts.
IMG_20130803_124926_509

IMG_20130803_125811_191
I love making little individual treats anytime we have a party! These mini s’more pies were a yummy treat that the kids loved!
These are so simple to make! Anytime of year!
IMG_20130803_125826_483
Thank you for stopping by!
I am sharing this post at…..  Restless Arrow -DIY Show Off - 

5 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Do you have link to the marshmellow cheescake recipe? Thanks for sharing this at What We Accomplished Wednesdays! Have a super week!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! These look delicious! Thank you for sharing! PINNED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these look AMAZING! Definitely a fantastic treat I need to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and they look so delicious! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! Love it! Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. That would be so awesome.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete