Shutter Jewelry Organizer

Good Morning!
As I have often shared, I finding new uses for old things. A while back I showed {THIS} driftwood jewelry organizer.

Since sharing that my necklace collection has grown and I needed more room to share more items. I had this shutter left over from our wedding décor and thought it would be perfect!

047051

Another easy storage solution is adding lace to an embroidery hoop.

054

It works great for hanging earrings.

058064

068

This favorite thrifty marble paper towel holder works great for bracelets.

066086100

What is your favorite way to organize jewelry?

Sharing here:

Tuesday-
The Winthrop Chronicles
Ella Claire

Thursday-
Liz Marie
The Golden Sycamore

Friday-
My Romantic Home
The 36th Avenue
TatorTots & Jello

Saturday-
Six Sisters Stuff

Sunday-
Nifty Thrifty Things
Under the Table & Dreaming

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea! Thanks for joining the link-up at HomemakingHearts.com! It's a slow-go right now, but I hope you will come back and join us next week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas! Everything looks so pretty on display!

    ReplyDelete