Favorite Moments of 2013

It was a busy year for me which left little time for blogging, I am hoping to make more time for blogging in 2014.

Today I am going to look back on some of my favorite moments of 2013.  You can see my Best moments of 2012 {Here} and if you would like to go back even further {Here} is 2011.

I started out 2013 sharing a recap of our little guy’s first year.

Kellen 3 Months 1101

Another fun post was sharing our bedroom gallery wall.

There have been a few changes since this photo was taken, but I still love waking up to this wall which is full of so many things I love.

303

Our “lil” monster 1st birthday party was a favorite of mine! I am in the middle of collecting ideas for the 2nd birthday party now. You can check out the Pinterest board {Here}.

171

This Instagram photo frame is a favorite place for me to share my photos.

You can follow me on Instagram {Here}.

1121

The lovely Shayna from the Wood Grain Cottage shared her home in my House Haven Tour Series.

I am hoping to start back up with the House Haven Tours in 2014.

If you would like to participate feel free to email me at awomanshaven@hotmail.com

Shayna | The Wood <br />Grain Cottage

Some of my favorite posts were those that included sharing photos from Instagram.

I collected a few of my favorite things at the top of our stairs in {this} post.

012

I traveled to a few flea markets {Here}, {Here}, and {Here} in search of rustic décor for our wedding. The Hens and Friends Barn Market has quickly become my favorite Northern Michigan sale. Traveling to their Fall sale I was able to take a moment to stop into another lovely barn sale and meet the wonderful Maria from Rusty Hinge. She had loads of wonderful items at her yearly sale and her home is absolutely stunning! Take a minute to check out her blog!

This lard bucket was one of my favorite finds at the Hens and Friends Barn Market, it is now in the hands of someone else who loves it as much as I did! It was sold in my Etsy shop in November.

068

Another favorite find of mine this last year was this old industrial locker. Of course it needed a little transformation before entering our home, but for $5 I couldn’t leave it behind!

087

The biggest moment of 2013 was our wedding, but I never did get around to sharing to many posts or photos giving any details. {Here} and {Here} are two posts sharing some of our décor. You can get a peek at our wedding photos {Here} too! I was in love with so many of them. Our photographer really captured our day perfectly!

998469_405968582838716_1676969415_n

One of my favorite things to photograph is our changing seasons! {Here} I gave a look at one of our first winter days. Winter came early to Michigan this year!

001

I love taking a moment to be reminded of all the wonderful things from the previous year as we start the new year. It is always a great feeling, full of gratitude!

What were your favorite moments of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment