House Haven Tour: Harbour Breeze Home

What an honour to be asked to be a part of this Haven House Tour series. I’ve spent a little time going through all the previous tours, and have enjoyed every one of them!

I’m Rita Joy and I blog at Harbour Breeze Home.

harbourbreeze profile pic with frame

I love how this series has the word “haven” in it. It describes a place of peace, comfort, and safety. That’s certainly what I’d like our home to be…a sane place to come in the midst of all the crazies of life!!

I feel absolutely blessed to be living in a history-filled old house {right on the beach!} with my husband and boys. I have found much joy in working on it room by room as it is transformed into a place that feels like “home” to us. A small budget has taught me how to be more creative in re-purposing, re-using, and re-designing things that I already have…and thrift stores are one of my favorite things.

Come on in! I’ll show you around.

fall entrance

fall table from front ps

Fall Entryway

upper cupboards by stove

message center keeper

Seaside Kitchen

whole room keeper

Beachy Living Room

whole table ps

Dining Room {with Fall Tablescape}

beach cottage bedroom labeled

after straight on

Master Bedroom

craft room 5

Basement Craft/ Laundry Room

Thanks so much for joining me on this tour. Come visit anytime. I love to meet new friends!

1 comment:

  1. so inspiring! i adore your blog, and just randomly stumbled upon it. now following via GFC and so excited to read more of your ideas - just love your style!

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete