Nesting

026

In preparation for the other half’s diaper party I had two days of nesting around our house. My house is the cleanest it has been throughout my entire pregnancy! Which feels great!

Christmas tree was taken down and decorations stored away for next year.

030

I kept a few décor items out to have some “winter” decorations. I really didn’t get much Christmas décor out this year. With the pregnancy it was very minimal so I wanted to keep a few of my favorite items out a little longer to celebrate the Winter season.

006

008

010

014

015

I still love my stained glass wall hanging aka old kitchen cabinet door found at Goodwill for $4.99. Read about the transformation {HERE}

018

020

032

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Decorations! Congratulations on your new little one that is on its way!!

    ReplyDelete