Another Week…

Another week has gone by in our wait for our little bambino to be born! The weather here in Michigan has been wet, snowy, windy, and icy leaving me indoors most of the time. My days mostly consist of working from home, housework, family, reading, computer, and t.v. Sore hips and acid reflux our keeping me up most nights until 4 a.m. or later. Once everyone gets off to school and work I am able to catch up on some Z’s until late morning, but I feel like my days and nights are backwards. Our bags are all packed in anticipation for the arrival of our little one. Ultrasound last Friday indicated that our little one may not be so little upon arrival! Estimated size was 9 lbs. 4 ounces! OUCH! Not looking forward to that! Just trying to stay positive and keep my spirits up! We are just so ready to get this party started so that we can welcome the new addition to our anxious family.

In preparation for the baby I have been collecting recipes on Pinterest.

Here are a few that I plan on making in the weeks following the birth of our baby.

Easy Peasy is what I like!

Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti

recipe1632[1]

{Source}

Baked Potato Soup

{Source}

Baked Pesto Chicken

{Source}

Baked Eggs

Pinned Image

{Source}

I just love Pinterest!

2 comments: