Shades of the Season #7

Welcome to my new craft, food, & photography party.

Please link the following items:

Seasonal photos
Seasonal décor
Seasonal crafts
Seasonal recipes

No rules other than please link back to A Woman’s Haven so others can join the fun!
Please follow A Woman’s Haven too!

Thank you to all who linked up to last week’s party! I can’t wait to start seeing some inspiration for New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day as well as more Winter inspiration. It’s a great time to share resolutions and organizing tips as well.

Here are a few features!

I loved the Western Snowman story which was shared by {Ruby Jean}!

{Keeping it Simple} shared a collection of household ideas.

{Petite Passions} shared a adorable gift she received from her Mother-In-Law.

Button Featured at

 
 
 
 
Grab a Button!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that snowman! I am going to have to make one next year out of palm leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for featuring my mother-in-law's little gift for me! It does have a valentines day touch doesn't it?
    I love that idea of western snowman story!

    Bless your heart for hosting :)

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Chas, I really like the idea for storing bed linen. Cute snowman and beautiful journal. Happy New Year! Linda

    ReplyDelete