Project Baby Nursery- Easy Peasy Art

I was inspired by this sign made by {Little Miss Momma}. I thought it would be a simple project to make a similar sign for the baby’s room.

I loved the saying “Be the Change”, but didn’t have a frame to fit all the letters so I had to improvise for now.

001

I lined the back of the frame with burlap and then painted it white. Covered the chip board letters with scrapbook paper that I had purchased for misc. projects for the nursery and glued them in place.

Easy-Peasy project that I thought turned out very cute.

See my {Linky Party} page for the parties I am participating in.

4 comments:

  1. so lovely.

    found you and this lovely post via thegirlcreative and would love to have you visit the great giveaway i have at the moment!

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/rachel-ashwell-on-creating-authentic.html

    warmly.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! Coming along beautifully :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    PS. I am having a big nursery art giveaway on my blog that I'm really excited about. If you'd like, come by and see! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I love burlap and it's a great way to incorporate it in a baby's room!

    ReplyDelete