Wee Bit Wednesday: Halloween Edition

{one} have you ever seen a ghost?

Nope

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?

two years ago…roman goddess.

{three} what’s your favorite candy?

I definitely have a uncontrollable sweet tooth. I love candy corn, kit kats, caramel-apple suckers….oh how the list could go on and on….

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?

Not that I remember.

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?

Not yet. My kids are getting older and haven’t even mentioned it yet.

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?

I don’t care for scary movies that much so I don’t have a favorite.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?

Corn mazes for sure. I love anything that is NATURE and seasonal.

{eight} are you superstitious?

somewhat

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?

I currently own a long haired black cat and have for about 9 years.

{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?

We are watching the big MSU game (Go Green) with friends and family over to our house, handing out candy and then attending a halloween party at the local establishment in our downtown. It will be a fun filled day!

1 comment: