Gathering Inspiration & Gratitude

Formerly Feel Good Friday.
Playing-with-The-Moon-20
Thank you NINA for sharing in your GREAT posts series.
****
Map_room23
I am adding this to my project list.
****
Stop by LOCATION CENTRAL to add your blog to the list.
****
inspiredideas
I enjoyed reading Inspired Ideas and I am looking forward to the Holiday issue.
****
5 things I am grateful for this week:

{1}A day off from work to catch up on some cleaning and organizing around my house.

{2} My great boss who is always understanding and flexible with my schedule and “family” life.

{3} The opportunity to “move on” in my career in Early Childhood and to resign on my terms from my previous position at our local school district.

{4} My two children: I am lucky to have two kids that don’t shut me out and love to talk to me about what is going on with them in their preteen and teenage lives.

{5} My love who is always understanding and supportive.

I am a lucky woman!
What are you grateful for this week?

3 comments: